Synchro NB is accepting applications for the position of The Canada Winter Games Coach.
The responsibilities of the Canada Winter Games Coach will focus primarily on
the technical aspects coaching the team to include, but are not limited to:
• The development of practice plans, drills, etc;
• Choreography of the team routine;
• Identification of training gaps and how to fill them; and
• The promotion of the health and safety of all team athletes.
The candidate must be:
(subject to change based on release of 2019 Technical Package)
• fully certified (theory, technical and practical) under the National Coaching Certification
Program (NCCP) to at least Competition stream, Development context, (Certified
status). These coaches must be so certified not later than 180 days before the opening
of the Games (by August 12, 2018).
Should more than one candidate apply with essential qualifications coach
selection may factor in asset qualification to find the best possible candidate. If you meet any
or all of the Asset criteria, please make note of them in your resume.
• Previous Coaching experience.
• Other relevant experience (Eg; Experience working with youth, ability to communicate
in both official languages, etc).
These will be assessed by the Canada Winter Games Committee:
All candidates should submit a cover letter outlining their interest and qualifications, along with
a resume (to include 2 references) to Francesca Walsh (email@example.com) by May