Synchro NB is accepting applications for the position of The Canada Winter Games Manager.
The Canada Winter Games manager will act as assistant coach of the team,
and handle the bulk of the administrative duties. The administrative duties include (but are not
– The coordination, booking and payment for all training space;
– Coordinating special travel arrangements;
– Sourcing and ordering team supplies (eg; bathing suits);
– Acting as the primary contact for correspondence related to the Games.
The candidate must be:
(subject to change based on release of 2019 Technical Package)
• Fully certified (theory, technical and practical) under the National Coaching Certification
Program (NCCP) to at least Competition stream, Development context, (Trained status). These
coaches must be certified / trained not later than 180 days before the opening of the Games
(by August 12, 2018).
Should more than one candidate apply with essential qualifications coach
selection may factor in asset qualification to find the best possible candidate. If you meet any
or all of the Asset criteria, please make note of them in your resume.
• Previous Coaching experience.
• Other relevant experience (Eg; Experience working with youth, ability to communicate
in both official languages, etc).
These will be assessed by the Canada Winter Games Committee:
All candidates should submit a cover letter outlining their interest and qualifications, along with
a resume (to include 2 references) to Francesca Walsh (email@example.com) by May